第12章 寵物之星(第4/9 頁)
e a sweet hummingbird or a giant monarch butterfly
比如甜美的蜂鳥或者巨大的黑脈金斑蝶
better, but cooler.
再大點,更酷些的
I see. how \\u0027bout an owl, or a wasp, or a toucan?
明白,一隻貓頭鷹怎麼樣?或者黃蜂?巨嘴鳥?
there\\u0027s so many wonderful creatures the likes of that
還有很多像這樣奇妙的動物
there are falcons and eagles,they are both quite regal
比如說一隻隼和鷹,都有皇家氣質
or perhaps what you need is a dark and mysterious bat?
或者你想要一隻黑暗而神秘的蝙蝠?
Now you\\u0027re talking! but instead of just one standout, now that\\u0027s too many.
這些還差不多,但是這裡沒有特別突出的,太多了。
So many choices, and such riches aplenty
這麼多選擇,讓我眼花繚亂
Not a bad problem to have, if you ask me.
我可以幫你做參考,小問題。
the bat would be awesome, but the wasp I\\u0027m digging too
蝙蝠很棒,但是我也想要黃蜂
do you have something in a yellow striped bat?
你有沒有長著黃色條紋的蝙蝠?
No.I\\u0027ve got a hot pink flamingo, just dying to meet you
沒有,我有一隻粉紅色的火烈鳥,迫不及待想見你
what to do, what to do? [gasp]
怎麼辦?怎麼辦?
A prize! that\\u0027s it! there\\u0027s really just one way to find out which animal\\u0027s best
比賽!對了!這隻有一種方法能夠找出最棒的寵物!
hold a contest of speed, agility, and guts. that will put each pet to the test
舉辦一場比賽,比速度、比靈敏度、比膽識,讓每隻寵物來接受考驗
don\\u0027t forget style, that should be considered
別忘了品味,那也是要考慮的
then we\\u0027ll know for sure who\\u0027s best of the litter
那我們就能肯定哪隻寵物最棒
the one who is
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。