第12章 寵物之星(第3/9 頁)
得這隻貓就看上去和你很配
Yes, he does. Aww, look, he likes you!
沒錯,你看它喜歡你
pass.
不要。
I have so many wonderful choices for you to decide
我有很多很棒的寵物等著你來選
there are otters and seals with massive appeal
比如水瀨和海豹,它們就很棒!
Rainbow dash: otters and seals do not fly.
水瀨和海豹不會飛
maybe not, but I\\u0027ve seen this particular seal catch ten feet of air when he breaches the water!
也許不會,但我見過這隻海豹竄出水面三米高
【海豹的叫聲】
that\\u0027s it. I\\u0027m outta here.
得了吧,我要走了
wait! there must be a pet here that will fit the ticket
等等,這裡一定有一隻寵物符合條件
how \\u0027bout a ladybug, or a cute cricket?
一隻瓢蟲或者一隻蟋蟀怎麼樣?
bigger. And cooler.
要更大更酷的
bigger, cooler. Right.
更大更酷,對了
I\\u0027ve got just the thing in that tree, dash,meet your new fabulous pet, Squirrely!
雲寶,在那棵樹上有一隻動物,就是屬於你的松鼠!
It\\u0027s just a squirrel.
那只是松鼠
Not just any squirrel. A flying squirrel!
不是一般的松鼠,是會飛的松鼠
Yeah. So, like I was saying...
哦,好吧,不過我說了
Fluttershy, pal, this won\\u0027t cut it,I need a pet to keep up with me
柔柔親愛的,這些可不行,我要一隻能和我一起飛的寵物
Something awesome, something flying with coolness that defies gravity!
更棒的、可以飛得和我一樣酷炫的寵物
I\\u0027m sensing you want an animal that can fly.
看來你只想要會飛的動物
Ya think?
你說呢
I have plenty of wonderful creatures who soar in the sky
我有很多很棒的能飛的寵物
Lik
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。