會員書架
首頁 > 其他小說 > 安徒生童話原版語言 > 第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1

第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1(第2/29 頁)

目錄
最新其他小說小說: 老祖宗包養的小白臉竟是豪門繼承人重生80:從擺攤開始發家真千金斷親後,侯府上下追悔莫及裴先生的獨家復仇重生後我手撕綠茶閨蜜終不負三世之約閨蜜齊分手!上戀綜挑花眼開局十倍返現,分手後拿下前任閨蜜生命倒計時,高冷總裁妻子瘋狂報復我離婚後,惡毒女配火出了圈盛唐奇幻錄穿書送系統,炮灰腳踩綠茶上位六零隨軍,絕嗣大佬爆寵易孕嬌妻查出絕症當天,渣夫在給白月光過生日繫結交換系統後,上交國家當首富聽懂獸語後,惡女穩拿萬人迷劇本鬥破:魂天帝獨女,我為魂族少主繫結改字系統,瘋批男主跪求原諒貴族學院F4都是我的裙下臣浪蕩總裁的狠辣小嬌娘

this time for the princess.”

“他和一位公主住在一起嗎?”

“does he live with a princess?”

格爾達問。

asked Gerda.

“是的,聽著,” 烏鴉回答,“但說你們的語言太難了。

“Yes, listen,” replied the crow, “but it is so difficult to speak your language.

如果你懂烏鴉的語言,那我就能解釋得更好了。

If you understand the crows’ language then I can explain it better.

你懂嗎?”

do you?”

“不,我從沒學過,” 格爾達說,“但我的祖母懂,她以前常跟我說。

“No, I have never learnt it,” said Gerda, “but my grandmother understands it, and used to speak it to me.

我真希望我學過。”

I wish I had learnt it.”

“沒關係,” 烏鴉回答;

“It does not matter,” answered the crow;

“我會盡我所能解釋的,雖然解釋得會很糟糕;”

“I will explain as well as I can, although it will be very badly done;”

然後他告訴了她自己所聽到的事情。

and he told her what he had heard.

“在我們現在所在的這個王國裡,” 他說,“住著一位公主,她非常聰明,她讀過世界上所有的報紙,而且也都忘了,儘管她很聰明。

“In this kingdom where we now are,” said he, “there lives a princess, who is so wonderfully clever that she has read all the newspapers in the world, and forgotten them too, although she is so clever.

不久前,當她坐在她的寶座上時 —— 人們說那寶座不像通常想象的那麼舒服 —— 她開始唱一首歌,這首歌的開頭是這樣的:

A short time ago, as she was sitting on her throne, which people say is not such an agreeable seat as is often supposed, she began to sing a song which mences in these words:

‘我為什麼不結婚呢?’

‘why should I not be married?’

“確實為什麼不呢?” 她說,於是她決定如果能找到一個有人跟他說話時知道如何回應的丈夫就結婚,而不是一個只會擺架子的人,因為那樣太討厭了。

‘why not inde

本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。

目錄
[網配]美人,我們來秀恩愛吧
返回頂部