會員書架
首頁 > 其他小說 > 安徒生童話趙丹譯 > 第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1

第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1(第2/29 頁)

目錄
最新其他小說小說: 重逢後,傅總他瘋了雨霧有晴重生之麻辣衰神長姐不好惹偽善女的末世快穿他的小青梅跑了鬼滅:開局棄嬰的我,成了影柱!總裁的特別助理繫結系統只為重回世界層層迷霧之都市神探下一個去哪戀愛要在續單後不良人:諸位,一起復興大唐吧!死神:重生成虛開始的超脫之路瑪格漢崛起:從地獄火半島開始小村風雲起快穿之宿主又被反攻略了怎麼辦八零換親女配?我靠簽到系統殺瘋吃瓜日常:我算卦很靈重回1984:賺錢養娃把家忙一覺醒來,變成了他們的白月光

this time for the princess.”

“他和一位公主住在一起嗎?”

“does he live with a princess?”

格爾達問。

asked Gerda.

“是的,聽著,” 烏鴉回答,“但說你們的語言太難了。

“Yes, listen,” replied the crow, “but it is so difficult to speak your language.

如果你懂烏鴉的語言,那我就能解釋得更好了。

If you understand the crows’ language then I can explain it better.

你懂嗎?”

do you?”

“不,我從沒學過,” 格爾達說,“但我的祖母懂,她以前常跟我說。

“No, I have never learnt it,” said Gerda, “but my grandmother understands it, and used to speak it to me.

我真希望我學過。”

I wish I had learnt it.”

“沒關係,” 烏鴉回答;

“It does not matter,” answered the crow;

“我會盡我所能解釋的,雖然解釋得會很糟糕;”

“I will explain as well as I can, although it will be very badly done;”

然後他告訴了她自己所聽到的事情。

and he told her what he had heard.

“在我們現在所在的這個王國裡,” 他說,“住著一位公主,她非常聰明,她讀過世界上所有的報紙,而且也都忘了,儘管她很聰明。

“In this kingdom where we now are,” said he, “there lives a princess, who is so wonderfully clever that she has read all the newspapers in the world, and forgotten them too, although she is so clever.

不久前,當她坐在她的寶座上時 —— 人們說那寶座不像通常想象的那麼舒服 —— 她開始唱一首歌,這首歌的開頭是這樣的:

A short time ago, as she was sitting on her throne, which people say is not such an agreeable seat as is often supposed, she began to sing a song which mences in these words:

‘我為什麼不結婚呢?’

‘why should I not be married?’

“確實為什麼不呢?” 她說,於是她決定如果能找到一個有人跟他說話時知道如何回應的丈夫就結婚,而不是一個只會擺架子的人,因為那樣太討厭了。

‘why not inde

本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。

目錄
青峰上的那片雪誘情染指,瘋批寵嬌入懷白日青夕農女修仙,大佬帶飛開局成為雙令使,反手爆破公司
返回頂部